GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
This website and its app (hereinafter referred to as the ‘website’) are the property of YU! S.r.l., with registered office in Crema 26013 (Cr) Via Diaz n. 6, tax code and VAT no. 01687230191, and is dedicated to the sale of a beauty tool (and its app ‘mimix.life’) for the natural rejuvenation of face and neck.
YU! S.r.l. observes the legislation on distance contracts provided by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005 as amended) as well as that on electronic commerce contained in D. Decree 70/2003. The rights of the Customer are therefore protected by these regulatory texts.
Below are the general conditions of sale, to be read carefully, which constitute binding conditions for the use of the website. The conditions of sale applicable to each individual order will be those displayed on the site at the time the order is placed.
- SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT: Through this contract of electronic commerce YU! S.r.l. sells and the Purchaser buys at a distance, by means of telematic tools, the movable goods, materials and services that are listed on the website. This contract is valid exclusively for purchases and deliveries made in the Italian territory.
- CONCLUSION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTRACT: To make a purchase through the website, you must register in the reserved area, select the product and accept these conditions of purchase. By accepting, the user undertakes to comply with what is set out herein. The purchase contract is concluded when YU! S.r.l. receives the order from the Purchaser and sends an e-mail confirming the order. The order sent by the Customer is understood to be accepted and binding only if the procedure has been duly completed.
- CONDITIONS: The conditions that will be applied are those set out on the website at the time of the order. Any changes in the conditions will be valid from the time of their publication on the website and will be applied to sales completed after their publication.
- PRICES: All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website are expressed in euros and constitute an offer to the public pursuant to Art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code. The sales prices are inclusive of VAT and any other tax. Shipping costs and any additional charges, if any, will be indicated and calculated in the purchase procedure before submitting the order and contained in the email summary of the order placed.
- DELIVERY TIME AND METHODS: YU! delivers the purchased goods if the postal code of the place of destination is part of the list of municipalities enabled for delivery. Delivery times are estimated at 72 hours from the time the order is placed, with the exception of deliveries to be made to the so-called inconvenient destinations indicated in the following link. YU! is not responsible for delays in delivery due to force majeure. The Customer must check at the time of delivery that the goods delivered correspond to the order placed. For any anomaly you can write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or use the dedicated chat.
- PAYMENT METHOD: Payment is made at the time of the order online by credit card, prepaid card, etc.
- ELECTRONIC INVOICE: The issuance of the invoice is not mandatory unless requested by the Customer. If the Customer requires an invoice, he or she must request it when filling out the order, providing all the data required for the correct issuance of the electronic invoice.
- FAILURE TO COLLECT AN ORDER: At the time of delivery or collection, the Customer or his or her delegate must be present at the place and time indicated by the courier. If no one is present, the courier will make a second delivery attempt or will indicate, directly to the Customer, other methods of delivery/collection.
- PURCHASER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE LABELLING AND INDICATIONS PRESENT: The products are depicted and made visible on the website in an accurate manner and corresponding to the actual characteristics; the images, descriptions and information required for each product are constantly updated. However, due to the technical time required to update the information on the website, the Supplier is not able to guarantee the exact correspondence to reality in relation to the colour images and packaging as they appear on the Customer’s monitor, as there may be a variation, due to the unilateral choice of the manufacturer of the goods, of the images, graphics, packaging (packaging and stages of the production process) or other; this could also determine the presence on the market of the pre-modified product (until stocks run out) as well as the new product, modified precisely by the manufacturer. Therefore, we invite and oblige the Purchaser to carefully examine the goods received upon delivery.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PURCHASER: The Purchaser undertakes to pay the price of the goods purchased in the time and manner indicated in these conditions. The Purchaser agrees, once the online purchase procedure is completed, to print and keep these General Conditions of Sale. The information contained in this contract will have been, however, already viewed and accepted by the Purchaser, who acknowledges that this step is made mandatory before the purchase confirmation.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, even partially, without explanation and without charge, provided that the withdrawal is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the products. To communicate the withdrawal it is possible to access the specific section ‘Withdrawal/Cancellation’ on this site. For internal purposes only, and therefore without any prejudice to the Customer, you must indicate in the box the reason for withdrawal/cancellation. At the same time, the Customer, within 14 days of receipt of the product, must return it, in a single sealed envelope containing a print of the order confirmation email, sending it to the following address: YU! Srl c / o Forma Italiana Spa, via Cascina Nuova n. 1, 20084, Lacchiarella (MI). If the withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the procedures described above, YU! will refund the amount due, in the same form in which the purchase was made, within 7 working days from the date on which it received the return of the goods on which the Purchaser wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal. The Customer will be responsible for the decrease in value of the returned goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods themselves.
- LEGAL WARRANTY OF CONFORMITY: All YU! brand products purchased on this site are covered by the legal guarantee of two years provided by the Consumer Code. Under Articles 128 to 135 of the Consumer Code, consumers have the right, among other things, to obtain from the Seller the repair or replacement free of charge of products that present a lack of conformity within 24 months from the date of delivery. The defect must be reported within 2 months of its discovery to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by accessing the ‘Withdrawal/Return’ section on this site, indicating the defect in the appropriate box. YU! will contact the Customer for warranty management.
- METHODS FOR STORING THE CONTRACT: Pursuant to Art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003, the Purchaser is informed that every order sent is stored in digital/paper form on the server/at the headquarters of YU! S.r.l.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS: Written communications addressed to YU! S.r.l. and any complaints will be considered valid only if sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In the communication, the Purchaser must indicate his or her residence or domicile and telephone number or e-mail address to which he wishes to receive communications from the Supplier.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: All disputes arising from this contract will be referred to a conciliation attempt at the Mediation Body of the Chamber of Commerce of Cremona and resolved according to the Conciliation Regulations adopted by the same. If the Parties intend to take the matter to the ordinary Judicial Authority, the Competent Court will be one of the places of residence or domicile of the consumer, mandatory according to Art. 66 bis of the consumer code.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND REFERENCE: This contract is governed by Italian law. For anything not expressly provided for herein, the rules of law applicable to the relationships and cases referred to in this contract, provided by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) shall apply.
Pursuant to the regulations in force, the following vexatious clauses are expressly accepted: Articles 9 (obligation of the purchaser to verify the labelling and the indications present), 10 (obligations of the purchaser), 11 (right of withdrawal), 12 (legal guarantee of conformity), 16 (settlement of disputes) and 17 (applicable law and reference).